Monday, December 7, 2009

Colder than it looks



My goal is to get them outside every day, no matter the weather (I think New Yorkers tend to keep children indoors whenever the weather gets rainy or cold -- not healthy, in my opinion -- what could be better than fresh air). Of course, if they're feverish and miserable, we stay in until the next day. But Sunday was a good day to get out, although mighty cold and windy. And I could use some tips for keeping mittens on a toddler...they keep ripping them off, even the tight ones. Peeking out from under Aidan's hood you can see the beautiful hat that friend Hadley knit for the boys -- it's unbelievably intricate, and so perfect - and perfectly warm! I only kept them out of the stroller for about 10 minutes, then I popped them back into their little warm & fleecy "BundleMe" stroller sacks and we went shopping for groceries at nearby Fairway...

No comments:

Post a Comment