
"Guess what? Yesterday, I got to go to
Mommy & Me Yoga! I had a lot of fun and I felt so special getting Mama all to myself for two whole hours. When I got there, I snoozed on a blanket while Mama did some yoga on her own; I woke up just in time for the fun part where babies get to help with the different poses. Then we all did gentle stretching and dancing, and sang fun songs together. There were six other babies, including my friend Rose. I was so happy to see her there, and she was smiling at me! I loved watching the older babies, too. My brother Jack spent important time at home helping Mommy do projects. Next week, my brother will go and I'll stay home. I'm pretty sure he won't be as quiet as I was during class..."
No comments:
Post a Comment