


We bundled into warm snowpants & snowboots (thanks, Grandma!) and headed out into the afternoon chill for a park walk. I'm so excited that they're really starting to enjoy the snow! The first thing Jack did was search for an undisturbed patch to lay down and make a snow angel...we've talked about making them, and read about them in stories. He must have remembered -- he did this without any coaching from me. Aidan preferred sitting down to make snowballs and throwing them into the air. We stayed out for a while as the sun sank lower and the temps dropped. I actually had considerable trouble convincing them to stop sitting down, laying down, lolling around in the snow, digging with random sticks...because I was cold and wanted to go home! That never happens, so it seems my plan to craft all-weather children is coming along nicely. Better than last year, at least...
No comments:
Post a Comment